UPDATE: Due to the impact of COVID-19 and our efforts to support social distancing we have updated many of our policies. Please click HERE to view our COVID-19 POLICIES which will be in place until further notice.
Currently we do not offer an exchange process but do have a return policy that allows for return/rebuy or a straight return. Please review the policy below if you are unhappy with your item.
- New, non clearance items can returned for the price paid within 30 days of purchase
- Customers are responsible for the return shipping and original shipping will not be refunded
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed and in the original condition with the tags on
- Any items received that are damaged, worn, washed or otherwise unsellable will not be refunded and will not be returned back to you
- If you notice any defects or imperfections with your products please contact us within 30 days of receiving
- All clearance items are final sale
If you would like to return your item(s) please print off our Return Form and follow the instructions.
If you are within Chatham and would prefer to drop-off your returned item and avoid shipping costs, please email us.
To ensure we can respond and help you in a timely manner, please send all return-related questions to email@example.com.
Our standard order fulfilment times are as follows:
- Non-peak times: 2-3 business days
- Peak times (within one week of seasonal launches): 5-7 business days
All shipping will be done through Canada Post and available shipping options for your purchase will be provided at checkout.
XpressPost shipping timeframe is 1 to 3 business days based on your location.
Regular shipping timeframe is 2 to 7 business days based on your location.
Please note that if you choose letter mail, you will not receive any tracking information (and let's be honest - mail delivery isn't always 100% reliable). Pick-up is available within Chatham and will be coordinated by email following your purchase.
We currently offer FREE SHIPPING on orders $100 CAD and higher before tax.
Please ensure the address you provide at checkout is correct. We ship to the address provided by the customer and are not responsible for non-delivered packages when an incorrect address has been provided.
If packages are returned to us as a result of an incorrect address customers can choose to pay to have their order resent to the correct address OR refunded less the amount of the return shipping as a result of the non-deliverable status (sorry but we get billed for this shipping!).
INSURANCE / LOST PACKAGES
All shipping excluding lettermail comes with $100 insurance coverage through Canada Post. Wooly Doodle is not responsible for lost deliveries. However, if you do experience a lost package, please contact us and we can assist with creating a claim to recover the insurance on your package. If your purchase exceeds $100 in value and you'd like to purchase additional insurance, please contact us before purchasing.
**UPDATE: We will be suspending our showroom pick-ups at 55 Forest Street from March March 17 - April 6, 2020 and will be offering free local delivery (within 10 km of N7L 1Z9) during this time. **
We currently offer two options for local customers as follows:
FREE - Wooly Doodle Headquarters
55 Forest Street, Chatham, ON
9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
$2.00 - Sam's Percolator
85 Thames Street, Chatham, ON
Mon - Sat
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
We offer pre-orders on our products throughout the year. When purchasing a pre-order please note the following:
- Full payment is due at time of completing your pre-order purchase (including shipping if required)
- We offer a 30 day period in which you can cancel your pre-order for a full refund. If it is past the 30 day period, unfortunately we cannot cancel your order and your pre-order will ship as per the pre-order completion date
- Please be careful when selecting the colour and size in your pre-order as we cannot guarantee any changes once the order has been confirmed
- If for any reason we are not able to fulfill your pre-order you will be issued a full refund